The dewatering screen is used to dewater materials with small particle size, such as fine sand and tailings. Compared with ordinary linear screens, the dewatering screen has the advantages of large processing capacity, good dewatering effect, low water content of the end product after dewatering, wide application, and high cost performance.
The feed tailings are evenly fed into the feed port of the sieve by the feed box (or swirler), and about 1/3 of the water is removed at the place where the pre-dehydration sieve plate is installed at 45 degrees from the horizontal plane. After the feed tailings enter the joint of the flat screen plate and the inclined screen plate, the accumulation of materials occurs, and the material particles settle by gravity to form a thinner filter layer, which prevents the remaining particles from passing through the sieve, making the filter layer gradually thicker.
The water that cannot pass through the sieve forms a pool on the upper part of the filter layer. Since the filter layer here is thin, the water gradually comes off under strong movement. The vibration state of high frequency and low amplitude makes the tailings and other particles that form the filter layer more and more dense and vibrates them to the discharge port, and the materials form a filter cake shape. Part of the moisture in the material is removed from the screen surface, and the rest is attached to the surface of the material layer due to capillary action. Due to the negative incidence of the screen surface, water will not overflow from the discharge port, but flow to the joint pool, so as to complete the material dewatering work.
1. High working frequency, high vibration intensity, low moisture in the product on the screen, and high unit processing capacity.
2. The power source is a vibrating motor, without bearings, couplings and other vulnerable parts. With a simple structure and low maintenance costs, it is easy to install and repair, and can work continuously for 24 hours.
3. The screen surface of the pre-dewatering sieve plate is installed at 45 degrees to the horizontal plane, and the sieve plate is installed at negative incidence to increase the dehydration area and promote the dehydration of the material as soon as possible to form a filter layer.
4. The side plate and the beam, the motor base and the reinforcement plate are all connected by torsional shear type high-strength bolts, without welds, which avoids the cracking of the side plate caused by welding stress.
5. The sieve plate is made of imported polyurethane material, with high porosity, good water permeability and long service life.
6. The small sieve machine adopts rubber springs for vibration reduction, with low noise and good vibration reduction effect, which can greatly reduce the dynamic load of the sieve machine on the foundation. The large sieve machine uses high manganese steel springs, which have good elasticity and long service life.
7. The whole machine adopts finite element structure analysis software to ensure that the strength, stiffness and stress of the screen frame are reasonable, and it is light in weight and low in energy consumption.